Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blue's Clues Party!





We had Nelson's birthday party a week early because everyone was going to be gone. He had a Blue's Clues party because that is his favorite show. I decorated the house all in Blue's Clues stuff while Nelson was taking his nap. When he woke up and saw the house decorated he was so excited. It was a pretty low key party. All I've got to say is that this little boy is SPOILED! I had the house all nice and clean but, after Nelson opened all his presents it looked like a tornado had hit our living room. Toys were everywhere! Nelson had fun opening all his presents and after each one he was so excited for what was inside. I loved how excited he was about everything it made it a really fun, special day!

2 comments:

Kenneth J said...

The party was fun! I loved how Nelly Belly always went "oooh" when he opened his presents--he loved them all. And of course he loved his favorite meal of pizza!

Mouritsen Family said...

The party looked like lots of fun! I can't believe how old Nelson looks. Nelly Belly is such a cute kid and we love him to pieces! And Noah and Gabe can't wait to come and try out all the new toys!