Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's A......GIRL!


On Monday we went in for my 20 week ultra-sound. We were so excited to find out what we were having but more important make sure that the baby was healthy. The ultra-sound tech said that everything looked good and that she wasn't worried about anything but the Dr. still had to look everything over. It took forever for the tech to see if it was a girl or a boy. Our little girl would not uncross her legs. She kept moving the whole time covering up her face with her hands, yawning ,waving but would never uncross her legs. We tried everything to get her to uncross her legs then finally the tech said I got it. ITS A GIRL! Nelson has been saying the whole time it was a baby sister. We are so excited but I am still a little nervous that she might come out a boy after I buy all little girl stuff. We are just glad she is healthy and can't wait until February when we finally get to see her!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so happy for you! GIRLS are so much fun!

Megan said...

It is so fun to know what you are going to have so you can plan!

Kenneth J said...

Mom and I are so excited that you are having a healthy baby girl! Thanks for letting us be there with you. We can't wait to see our little Ella Jean!!

Sharon said...

Congrats again! Thanks for calling to let me know, it was fun to talk to you! It will be so fun to have a little girl. Nelson will make a great big brother for her. Hopefully someday we will get a girl, but for now I LOVE my boys!

Chelci said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Ella Jean huh? Very Cute. my sister almost named her little girl that but decided to go with Emma Jean. Congrats again...

baileyfamily said...

girls are so much fun, there are soo many cute clothes, cute hair, cute jewelry. Good for you!

Mouritsen Family said...

Sadie can't wait to play with her new little cousin Ella. And I'm so excited that we will have someone to carpool with for all the many dance lessons they will be taking.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Now you have the perfect pair, a boy and a girl! All the best!