Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walking out of the hospital!

Ever since I had little Ella I have been wondering if anyone else after having a baby has walked out of the hospital instead of being pushed out in a wheelchair? It was very weird to me when I called the nurse to tell her we were ready to leave I was expecting her to sit me in a wheelchair like I had done with Nelson and wheel me down to the car ,but no I just walked right down to the car. I did have a very fast and easy delivery ,but still I was a little surprised. So let me know if anyone has ever heard of this before. It just seems a little strange to me ,but maybe it isn't.

6 comments:

Chelci said...

I actually walked out with Nathan too! I also thought that it was strange...

Anonymous said...

Hey Haley! Congrats on your beautiful little girl! I walked out of the hospital when I had Claire too. Maybe it's new thing. I wasn't walking very well either so I was kind of surprised, but oh well! Strange.

Trinity said...

I think I walked out with Bekah, but I can't remember for sure...that day is kind of a blur :) I let you know what they do with this one, if she ever decides to make an entrance!!

Megan said...

I walked out with both of my kids!

Unknown said...

I walked out, too. I wasn't allowed to carry anything though.

Anderson Clan said...

Hi Hayley she is so cute. I didnt walk out with either of my to.