Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nelson the BIG brother!

Most of you probably already know we are expecting baby number 2 the end of February! We are all very excited! I had my first doctors appointment on Monday and he said everything is looking good. We got to see a little ultra-sound of the baby, I couldn't believe how big it looked already. This baby was totally different from Nelson it was nice and calm and when we saw Nelson on his first ultra-sound he was crazy moving all over. I've been a lot more sick this time and (I'm definitely showing a lot sooner)so I am ready for the first trimester to be over with(only about one more week) We will keep you updated with any news about the baby. We just wanted to let everyone know our exciting news!

8 comments:

Chelci said...

Congratulations!!! that is great news. I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well, hopefully the queasy part will be over soon. Congrats again!

Jacob Butler said...

Congratulations! I had no idea. Maybe our kids will be teammates someday?! Or at least classmates. Where do you guys live by the way?

Nolan and Megan said...

Congratulations!!! I found your blog through Jacob's I hope you don't mind me taking a look at it. I am so happy for you! Babies are such a blessing!!! We have a blog too its http://nolanandmegan.blogspot.com Check it out if you want to!

Sharon said...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys. Maybe since you are more sick you are having a girl?! I started showing sooner with Calvin too...I guess thats what happens on your second. It will be so fun to have two. It is so fun to see how much your kids love each other. Grayson loves having a little brother to play with and I'm sure Nelson will too. I hope you feel better soon!

Kenneth J said...

If it's a girl I'm still hoping you name her "Kennalu"--just think about it!! Mom and I are so excited!

baileyfamily said...

Congrats! You are a great mom. Nelson will be a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Hayley! Congratulations to you and Roger...I miss seeing you at Old Navy! Hope all is well!

Amz said...

Congratulations Hayley! This is wonderful news! I hope you are feeling lots better by now.