Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Zoo!






On Saturday we went to the zoo with my family. It was quite a zoo not only because of the animals but with all the people, it was pretty crowded. Nelson loved sharing a wagon with his baby cousin Sadie. He was such a good little boy he would ride in the wagon then Roger would lift him out to see the animals and then he would get right back in (it surprised me) His favorite animal were the Giraffes. He loved watching them eat their food. He also loved riding on the carousel and playing with the big water ball. It was a fun, hot day!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like fun. Grayson loves the zoo too! I am impressed that Nelson will get back in the wagon. Once Grayson gets out of the stroller he will not get back in!

Mouritsen Family said...

You beat me to the post. Your so on top of it. We had lots of fun going to the zoo with you but I don't think we will make a whole big family event again. Can you say madness.

Kenneth J said...

I don't know who whined more the adults or kids?! It was fun. I like the picture of Nelly on the merry-go-round when he was trying not to smile. Also, Hayley, you sure look like a cute little pregnant mom!!