Monday, June 9, 2008

Push with your feet!




We got Nelson a little tikes firetruck for his birthday. It had finally stopped raining, so we went outside to let him try out his new firetruck. I was pushing him from behind and then would let go and say push with you feet. He would just stop and look at me like I was crazy. We did this about 10 times and he never caught on. By the end he was sick of it and was out of there. I am so glad we didn't get him a little bike with pedals he would have really been confused!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Gray would be very jealous of the firetruck toy. Looks like fun!

baileyfamily said...

Hi Hayley,
I'm glad you found my blog. I added you to mine so feel free to add mine to yours. Don't worry about Nelson not pushing, it took Addi forever to learn how to pedal her bike.

Kenneth J said...

Nelly Belly loves trucks--just don't let him get a "grandpa" truck like his dad did.