Monday, June 16, 2008

You Scream, I Scream ,We All Scream For Ice Cream!



The other night Roger got out his usually carton of ice cream to snack on. He just gets a spoon and eats it out of the carton. Soon after Nelson pulled me into the kitchen and wanted me to get him something. After a few guesses I figured out that he wanted a spoon. I gave him a spoon and he ran over to sit by his daddy to eat ice cream. It was pretty cute. He definitely takes after his daddy and his love of ice cream.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Sadly, Ben and I have the habit of eating ice cream right from the carton too....it must just taste better that way!

Natalie said...

Hey how did you change your background, and not lose anything? Where do you get you backgrounds from?

Kenneth J said...

I think Nelly gets his love of ice cream from both sides--Grandma Bernadine loved her ice cream and now we all do to! Cute pictures.

baileyfamily said...

You taught him well he's already enjoying the finer things in life.

Unknown said...

Hey cute sis-in-law! I showed Mom Nelson's video on Saturday and she couldn't stop laughing. She groaned when it looked like he was going to put the spoon on the couch. It was hilarious. We'll have to talk soon.